AIS Kidzone Programme Fees 2019/2020
|Kidzone Fees Policy|
|Waterbabies||Waterbabies||30||180,000||1. Tuition fees are calculated per semester as Kidzone calendar.
2. Fees, for the semester, are payable within 48 hours of enrolment (enrolment is only confirmed when payment is received in full); failure to do so may result in the students place being forfeited.
3. Fees (or part fees thereof) are not refundable once the course has started. This includes voluntary withdrawal and missed classes due to student vacations, bad weather, illness or lack of interest etc.
4. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable for the following semester.
5. If a student can longer continue with the course, through illness or injury, fees will be refunded on a pro-rata basis when supported by a doctor’s note. Note an administration charge may apply.
6. If AIS cancel a class, a make-up class will be scheduled. If the student does not attend the make-up class, the fee for that lesson will be lost.
7. AIS will not liable for any loss, damage or injury that may occur whilst on the premises.
8. Parents must be responsible for their child/children at all times.
|Li’l Kix||Li’l Kix||30||180,000|
|Football||Age: 3.5 – 5||60||200,000|
|Age: 6- 8||60||200,000|
|Karate||Age: 5 – 10||60||200,000|